CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New year and today :)

as you all can see the picture above, yes New year just in few hours nie ah.. kinda takut, excited, happy, sad and all blend in one juice eseh apakan! mcm mix fruit juice lah ah kirannya mood today..

well, today mood kinda swing jua lah, suppose we celebrate new year di empire, dearest hubby plan to bring us there but sadly my girls are sick, high fever and so, we have to cancel it. well, watever it is, im stil happy that my family are around me new year ani :) tho the girls are sick, stil im happy once again celebrating new year with them and hubby :)

hmm, today noting much kan d buat.. or should i say er i dont know what to do!!

2009, i hope everything going to be fine and happy.. i want my gals growing happily ever after and i want my husband to give me more and more love and happiness.. or should i say, i want all of them to give the love that i want as they are my everything in my life. i dont think i can stand like right now without them next to me.. im so ready to leave 2008 and not so ready to live in 2009 actually.. 2008 byk lah kenangan yg terindah, masin, manis, masam, garam, gula, kicap smua lah campur2 macam rojak mix with cendol.. (nah lapar tia and tayis liur)

apa lagi ah kan di cakap kan? blank jua la and blur tapi jari ani mau menayip saja.. so, antam saja lah ah apa yg pop in my mind.. laparrrrrrr sangat2! ah ah si kawan kami esok alek hehe.. welcome home dearest friend!! cant wait to see you, tapi bnrnya cant wait to see the thingys dat u bought for me, HAHA kidding aleng!! miss the old days spending with you pren *bb* and and inda ketinggalan -Na!! haha! rindu kan tidur sekatil ampit2 tane2 ah! rindu kan tulak2 arah katil dalam selimut haha! muat jua lah ah for all of us in one king size bed d rizqun ah! nanti2 tah lagi :)

oh si danish soon kan cekolah nie ah, di mana? "sin jim"? haha.. kiot! welcome to school's life LiL Danish! supaya inda confuse, Danish anak si BB hee..

hmmm.. now, one of my gals mengusut.. kesian jua eh~ ani kan di bawa kali for new year celebration? kesian kesian :(

more pictures of the family coming soon yea :) lagging sikit server..

0 comments: