CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

a day for me..

Assalamualaikum..

Today, nothing much.. i dont know what to do.. (well, ofcourse i do my daily routine with the kids and husband who just came back home yesterday) right now, im feeling like missing my bestfriend who is currently in Berlin, Germany. Cant wait jua lah ia balek.. which is er, Next week? wadduh~.. anyhoo, have a great hols, friend!

apart from that, im feeling happy as well, my hubby alek yesterday, inda jua keboringan :) and yes, life is so wonderful with them (husband and my two lovely daughters) around me.. Loving you all :)

oh, thanks to the bestie for the "ole2" from Berlin, and thanks to my in-law and wife for the "ole2" from KL.. appreciate it, terima kasih terima kasih.. :)

more over, yeeheeeee esok will be my biggy2 day :) .. my birthday, and yet, i dont know where to celebrate or am i celebrating it this year? hopefully, this year will be a blast birthday as in Day for me.. amin! yang ke berapa? ehe inda tah payah di mention, women hate when it comes to this so called "age" and hence, i wont state the NUMBERS ahah.. well, sometimes, when i think of the day, it reminds me of my birthday surprise by the friends time d rizqun :) it was "wuhuuu" but sadly, hubby wasnt there with me, but glad, the galfies were around :) thanks once again! and for this year birthday, wic is tomoro, er i dont know whetha celebrate kah inda.. or dinner or lunch or breakfast outing on that day or what.. we'll see.. i just wait and see sajalah ah.. but hopefully everything will be okay :) well, by spending my time with dearest family on my birthday atu pun more than enough.. looking at them laughing together with the love around atu pun im glad and happy :) wonderful present tue ah with them around :)



okay, apa lagi kan di share here? im quite blank plg, oh, about the hotel626 game, uhu, it looks siok and they use real people in the game and when i youtube-ing it, GOSH! it looks so scary, and sadly the site opens from 6pm to 6am saja :s and i dont know how to change the clock arah Mac ani.. anyone? help!

anyhoo, im leaving u guys till here lah dulu alright.. feeling so sleepy eh today.. talk again real soon!

0 comments: